MY TOURS' PHILOSOPHY
Each guided tour I offer is unique, adjusted to your interests and desires, as well as any other personal considerations. For families, I am focused on the children, and appropriately modify tours to their needs and cognitive levels, with fun and educational activities.
I work with small groups (2-10 persons), thus enabling the visitors to experience an in-depth insight and a more intimate look at the local culture. Most of my tours are walking tours, however those that involve longer distances where a vehicle is required, transfer is not a problem: I often collaborate with professional and excellent drivers who will cater to the group’s needs.
My priority is to meet -and exceed- visitors’ expectations with tours that will be enjoyed and remembered for years to follow.
If you had only one day in Athens, what would you choose to visit?
Here are the services I offer; according to your interests and time you wish to spend, pick a tour, fill in the form on Contact and I‘ll get back to you as soon as possible with details.
- Make sure you read the ‘Must-read Information’ below, before you send your Form.
- For more about Athens, check my ‘Helpful Links’.
2 TO 3 HOURS’ WALKING TOURS:
HALF DAY (4-4,5 HOURS) WALKING TOURS:
• The Acropolis and the Acropolis museum:
• The Acropolis and the ancient Agora:
• The Acropolis and Plaka:
• The National Archeological Museum the Acropolis.
• Mythology oriented tour:
• Walking tour through the main quarters of Athens:
FULL DAY WALKING TOURS (6 TO 7 HOURS):
• Visit the Acropolis, the Acropolis museum, the Plaka old town and the ancient Agora.
• Visit the Acropolis, the Acropolis museum and the National Archeological Museum.
• Visit the Acropolis, the Acropolis museum, the Temple of Zeus, the Panathenaic Stadium and Constitution (Sindagma) square.
• Visit the Acropolis, the Acropolis museum, the Plaka old town and other fascinating nearby quarters.
Upon request, a drive through the main landmarks of Athens can be arranged -by cab, limo or van- and included in a Full Day tour.
- All my tours are family-friendly. (Read more about my experience, on About and Reviews)
- The sites’ tickets are purchased (although not included in the cost) on the spot by the guide, from the priority line for guides.
- An email with the meeting point, as well as other information, will be sent to you, once you fill the Form.
- The Acropolis hill is slippery and rocky on the top and somehow steep on the slopes; therefore, visitors with walking disabilities must take it into consideration. (The Acropolis elevator operates only for people on wheel chairs.)
- A deposit of 30 euros through PayPal is required in order to engage the date for you. The rest is paid upon arrival, with cash. If clients cancel within the last 48 hours prior to tour, this amount is not refunded.
- The length of the tour has to be fulfilled as agreed originally; if extended due to clients’ delays, this extra time is charged further.
- In case of extreme weather conditions (heavy storm, temperatures above 42 C and below 03 C), and according to the forecast the day before, tours are modified for indoors sites only, or, cancelled.
- For a thematic/off the beaten track tour, you will receive further information.
- Tips on places to go for dinner/shopping, or any kind of additional information that a visitor may need in my city, are always gladly provided on the spot. You may also check my ‘Helpful Links'.
- Lunch is not included in the cost.