ANSWERS TO FAQ/MUST-READ INFORMATION
- All my tours are family-friendly. (Read more about my experience, on About and Reviews)
- The sites’ tickets are not included in the cost of the tour; they are purchased either on the spot, or electronically, in advance -depending on the archaeological site/museum.
- An email with the meeting point, as well as other information, will be sent to you, once you fill the Form.
- The Acropolis hill is slippery and rocky on the top and somehow steep on the slopes; therefore, visitors with walking disabilities must take it into consideration. (The Acropolis elevator operates only for people on wheel chairs.)
- A deposit of 50 euros through PayPal is required, so that both parties engage the date. The rest is paid upon arrival, with cash. If the tour is cancelled by the clients, this amount will be retained as compensation for the organization and correspondence work carried out before the trip.
- In case of extreme weather conditions (heavy storm, temperatures above 42o C and below 03o C), and according to the forecast the day before, tours are modified for indoors sites.
- For a thematic/off the beaten track tour, you will receive further information.
- Tips on places to go for dinner/shopping, or any kind of additional information that a visitor may need in my city, are always gladly provided on the spot. You may also check my ‘Helpful Links'.
- Lunch is not included in the cost.